Curse Breaking Freemasonry and Daughters of the Eastern Star

Probably the two most controversial spirits walking into our churches and placing strongholds on the church body are Freemasonry and yoga. I will discuss yoga manifestations in a future blog. Now before you roll your eyes and point me to a let us reason Christian web site I should disclose the following bit of information. For decades I was spiritually asleep in the church pews. I did church rather well and I loved Jesus. I just wasn't in a deep relationship with my Lord and saviour and creator. From my perspective, back then, everything pertaining to Jesus' and his miracles ended with the book of Acts and the Apostles.


I was completely oblivious to spiritual activity in the church. I thought all spiritual activity looked like Linda Blair in the movie the Exorcist. In November 2006, the Holy Spirit woke me up. In the months that followed, the great teacher, the Holy Spirit revealed a lot of things to me. Since my formal training is in science and enginnering, I wasn't one of those guys where I could be taken to heaven and revealed all the wonders. I would rationalize away and dismiss the experience as a dream or a vision. The Holy Spirit knew I needed empirical and tangible data. So He schooled me on the streets with real people and real spirits. During this time, Febraury - July of 2007, I was exposed to the D-word, deliverance. I hadn't a clue what the word meant 6 months prior to this season in my life. But as I was brought into deliverance ministry, people I met in these circles were always bringing up this Freemasonry curse. I thought this was going overboard with spirituality and these Christians were looking for a spiritual scapegoat for everything. Afterall, the freemasons were our founding fathers! They were the good guys, right?

Between April and June of 2007, the Holy Spirit authorized the spirits I passed on the streets, during ministry, to manifest and identify themselves. It was an interesting time. A few possessed people came out of the woodwork on the streets. The spirits identified themselves and the person would disappear back into the crowds of people on the streets. A lot of spiritually oppressed, walked up to me and identifed their spirits too. These people I found to be the most fascinating. Superficially, they appeared normal on the street. I had, on several occassions, some encounters with the spirit of the Freemason of the 33rd degree. I knew about the Freemasons, but I didn't know about the 33rd degree was how the spirit would identify itself as. Another interesting bit of information is that there was no racial boundaries to this spirit either. Why is this interesting? I would suspect a Freemason spirit to be a generational curse in predominantly white, European, ethnicities. This was not the case.

I had two dilemmas that rocked my reality. One, there is a Freemason spirit, and two, what is this 33rd degree? Up until these events I thought the Freemasons were just a really old rotary club. The History channel Sy Fy (then Sci Fi) channels, during this period of time were running all sorts of wild fascinations and conspiracy theories on the Freemasons and the connection to the Illuminati. It was a bad time to research the Freemasons with the flood of garbage hitting the Internet. However, one History channel show on the Freemaons revealed the 33rd degree and that at one time it was related to satanic ritual. Was the History channel's information accurate? Who knows. They tend to sensationalize everything. It's hard to make the connection between the two because no real data exists to connect the dots. The point to walk away with was that there was an association to the 33rd degree and blasphemy.

In the autumn of 2007, I started seeing quite a bit of manifestations in prayer sessions of the Freemason spirit. As I looked deeper into this, I started meeting people who had children that had birth marks or strange birth defects reflecting the harmless oathes the family members had made in Masonic lodges. Researching the oathes started shedding some light on what was going on. Still no accurate information in my possession on the 33rd degree. I know this degree exists and it is a mockery of the Holy Trinity. I still need to one day see with thine own eyes the material used in this degree of Masonic indoctrination. I don't want it in my house! But I would definitely love to see it, and possibly photograph it, to validate a lot of what is being expressed second hand.

An interesting thing about a Freemasonry spirit is that it is never alone. It has its friends, perversion and a religious spirit in most cases.

One of the more interesting manifestations I witnessed of Freemasonry came in the form of the Daughters of the Eastern star. This incident took place in a church, I was discussing the dangers of taking vows, and gave as an example, the Freemasons. A woman nearby me manifested and started criticizing me for being a judgemental Christian. The person looking back at me through the woman's eyes wasn't the same person, it was a spirit. It went on its rant and identified itself as the Daughter of the Eastern star. This particular church was learning deliverance and just starting to usher in the movement of the Holy Spirit. The worst thing I could do now was take on a manifestation in the public and freak out the church members. And not to mention it would freak out this woman and her friends around her. They only saw it as an outburst. So I ordered the spirit to go down. And that was the end of that for the evening. Some people recognized the manifestation and asked me about it later. There were some people there who were starting to exercise their spiritual discernment.

You may be puzzled why I didn't deal with the spirit right then and there. One, as you walk in maturity in deliverance, you will learn when it is time to take on a spirit. This wasn't the time. These people were just beginning to learn delieverance and about being set free from their own chains. They weren't ready to see the next step yet. How do I know? The Holy Spirit didn't want me to engage the spirit. The only reason the spirit manifested in the first place was to interfere with the discussion on breaking unholy vows. The right time to deal with the woman's spirit would have been in private. People know full well when they have manifestations. They don't need us to tell them that. If a person wants to be set free they'll seek deliverance. Many times people enjoy the power spirits bring into their lives. The spirits inter-twine in deep emotional ways. This woman didn't want to be set free from her legacy - of Freemasonry.

That evening I did have to Google "daughter of the Easatern star" and low and behold, it is Freemasonry for the wives of Masons. The women take an oath over a Bible while kneeling at a masonic alter.

Freemasonry is in our church and it is our duty to point out the spiritual dangers of being involved with this organization. As Paul said, use gentleness and respect and wait for the moment of favor to discuss this with the person. The spirit of the Daughter of the Eastern Star already gave us a heads up it is looking for a 'judgemental' fight. You approach this with absolute love. If you suspect there will be confrontation with this person then you are not helping them by getting into a quarrel with them. It must be in absolute love of the person. If they brush it off -well, dust off your sandals. There is timing in all of this. You can't come to the table with an agenda. From my experience, if the person comes to you to be prayed for to be set free by the Blood of Jesus Christ, then this person will most likely be set free. If you pursue someone to pray for them, I doubt they will be set free. It must be their decision to be free, not yours. I recommend the following prayer to be used by people already released into deliverance ministry. This is not something to play with. Experience and discernment is required in this area of ministry. If you have never done this before, I strongly recommend seeking a deliverance team and working with them.

A quick word on spiritual discernment, -use it! Just because someone has a masonic ancestory doesn't mean they have a masonic curse. I know lots of Christians with masonic ancestory who are walking in the total freedom of the resurrecting power of Jesus Christ.

I have included a prayer for deliverance from Freemasonry. If you are seeking deliverance from Freemasonry spirit, I recommend reading it with a prayer team and NOT by yourself. This is for people who suspect spiritual activity from Freemasonry. If a spirit starts talking, the prayer team leader needs to bind it to shut up.

"I bind you to shut up, you're under the authority of Jesus Christ. You are bound!"

Then order the spirit to leave. It could take several hours with a manifestation if you're new to this. If you get tired or it gets late in the evening, bind the spirit and tell it to go down. Make another appointment. Don't let the spirit wear you down. Then pray over the person for the Holy Spirit to fill them and protect them.

Prayer team members, listen for every word the person is reciting in this prayer. If they skip a word, have them repeat it. Many times the spirits manifest and read the prayer and skip over the renunciations parts of it. So listen carefully, and this is why you have a prayer team and not read this alone.

Deliverance from Freemasonry Prayer

Father God, creator of heaven and earth, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son. I come as a sinner seeking forgiveness and cleansing from all sins committed against You, and others made in your image. I honor my earthly father and mother and all of my ancestors of flesh and blood and by adoption, but I utterly turn away from and renounce all their sins. I forgive all my ancestors for the effects of their sins on my children and me.

I confess and renounce all of my own sins.

I renounce Satan and all of his works in my family and me.

I renounce witchcraft and seeking false powers not of the one true God.

I renounce and forsake all involvement in Freemasonry or any other lodge or craft by my ancestors and myself. I renounce witchcraft, the principal spirit behind Freemasonry, and I renounce Baphomet, the Spirit of Antichrist, and the curse of the Luciferian doctrine. I renounce the idolatry, blasphemy, secrecy, and deception of Masonry at every level. I specifically renounce the insecurity, the love of position and power, the love of money, covetousness, and greed, and the pride that would have led my ancestors into Masonry. I renounce all the fears that held them in Masonry, especially the fears of death, fears of men, and fears of trusting, in the name of Jesus Christ.

I renounce every position held in the lodge by any of my ancestors, including Tyler, Master, Worshipful Master, or any other. I renounce the calling of any man Master, for Jesus Christ is my only Master and Lord, and He forbids anyone else having that title. I renounce the entrapping of others into Masonry, and observing the helplessness of others during the rituals. I renounce the effects of Masonry passed on to me through any female ancestor who felt distrusted and rejected by her husband as he entered and attended any lodge and refused to tell her of his secret activities.

I repent and renounce all orders of Freemasonry from the First order to the 33rd order. I repent for myself and my ancestors any involvement in Freemasonry.

Addendum current events:
Ugly Betty Star Kills Mother with Ceremonial Freemason Sword -Moses is Architect of the Universe

Comments

  1. wow, great article. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any deliverance churches in Parksville bc ca, or are you familiar with where to find one in vicinity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any deliverance churches in Parksville bc ca, or are you familiar with where to find one in vicinity?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husbands grand dad was a free Mason. We live in his home and there seems to be such a heavy weight of air, laziness, addiction, lies,etc. What can we do? His parents have the freemasons bible and say that it is perfectly fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Service at the Oil Church in San Francisco

Demonic Obsession - Torment in the Church