M16 Ministires - Deliverance and Ritual Abuse Programming

For some time now some of you probably know I am becoming more outspoken on issues of bad ministry I encounter when working with ritual abuse survivors.  Sadly the church is still stuck in the B-movie version of ritual abuse because of Rebecca Brown's wide popularity with her book, He Came to Set the Captives Free. Which read more of a fictional horror story than focusing on the realities of the lives of Christian men and women who were survivors of horrific childhood ritual abuse.

Not a whole lot is known in the church about survivors and ritual abuse. I know I was completely broadsided by the reality of what survivors endured, back when Jesus drafted me into this ministry around 2010. It still continues to be a learning curve and stretch me in ministry. By the sheer nature of its complexities, there have been some gross misunderstandings of what ritual abuse is. Because it's roots are demonic, many deliverance ministries have gone overboard, or more truthfully, the deep end in this area of ministry.

For starters I will briefly address mind control programming and how it looks in ritual abuse cases. The topic is covered in my video blog here.



Next video blog I will cover why Christians shouldn't use prophetic ministry on survivors, and why fake-it till you make-it deliverance ministers who claim to see demons are causing a lot of damage in these individuals who are trying to receive healing.

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.

If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.

Get your copy today!  Available on Amazon in:

paper back - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse.

Kindle - A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare - Deliverance, Exorcism, Healing the Effects of Ritual Abuse. (eBook)




Get your very own copy of the ORIGINAL  - A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare!



A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare - the Power to PULL the IMPOSSIBLE from the HEAVENLY REALMS

If you have any questions on how to deal with occult battles, please drop me a comment, and I will answer the question in blog posts.

If you have questions on curse breaking, or curse breaking prayers, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Spiritual Warfare.

If you have questions on dealing with manifestations, I cover these in my book, A Field Guide to Advanced Spiritual Warfare.

God Bless
Rev. Mike

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am pleased to find you. I have read your book. I am in need of a consultation. Would you please continue this conversation by e-mailing me at my email address in my profile? ...I need to understand exactly what it is I am witnessing here so that I can stop its violence and cruelty. Oh, and I do have the gift of Discernment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Service at the Oil Church in San Francisco

Curse Breaking Freemasonry and Daughters of the Eastern Star

Demonic Obsession - Torment in the Church