Night Strike Supernatural Ministry September 13 2013

One of my favorite days of doing ministry is always on Friday the 13th. For most people it is a taboo day of self-expectant bad luck. I love this day because God loves to mock taboo especially Friday the 13th. God seems to really cut loose on this cyclic calendar date. For some time I had been praying to be released into sending Night Strike teams back into the Mission District. As I purchased food and drove it over to Mary S, for her team to prep, I was having a conversation with Jesus in my car. Jesus had a plan and I was to take a Night Strike team and return a Night Strike presence in the Mission district of San Francisco. TONIGHT!

In the evening, as the team leaders met up at our IN-N-Out Burger carpool location, it turns out that Mary S was the first to volunteer to be on the team to go out tonight. What Mary didn't realize was that I was given confirmation to GO tonight. Mary asked me if she needed anyone who spoke Spanish to go with me to the Mission. My eyes lit up and I was elated. "Yes!", I responded to Mary. I need you. There is a large Latino Spanish speaking base in the Mission, and as you'll read on in this blog. Mary's bi-lingual skills were a huge plus for us in the Mission. I told Mary we were going into the Mission tonight. I had prayed for sometime to be released back into this. So when THEE commander and chief gives the green light. We're deploying.

In the city, when we met up at the statue (Felton & Hyde) and were ready to be deployed, the team was comprised of, myself, Adrienne P, her friend Piquette (sorry if I butchered your name), Bruce R, Mary S, and Bobby L. The other Night Strike teams maintained their presence and ministered in the Tenderloin (the TL) and Market St. There was a little excitement and energy from the beginning. This was an expeditionary trip for the team. We were loaded up with sandwiches, food, bags of juice, and I had in my bag a ton of socks, cups, 2 gallons of Apple Juice. We were loaded down for this expedition. We descended into the BART station at Civic and bought our round trip tickets for $4 (it was actually $3.50, but I think we bought $4 tickets). We all purchased our tickets and the mission for God to the Mission was afoot (stole that line from Sherlock Holmes, catchy though, huh?).

We probably waited in the BART tube for 12 minutes for our train. The trip was less than 5 minutes to the next station. Which would have been a 45-minute to an hour walk from our Civic base. Not counting ministry time, if we stopped to minister we would never make it there at all. The BART took us directly to 16th and Mission and the Holy Ghost put us to work immediately. I think no sooner than we popped up out of the station we were ministering to all the people around us.

One woman in particular we had a powerful encounter with, only a few minutes after we started ministry. A woman approached Adrienne and Piquette, and these ladies started praying with her. She told us her name was Michelle, as Adrienne prayed over Michelle, Michelle was overcome by the Holy Spirit. She then divulged to us her name was Rosha. That so much evil happens to her here she doesn't use her real name. She uses her street name Michelle. Michelle wanted us to pray over her using her real name to Jesus, Rosha. So we did. After Adrienne finished her powerful prayer over Rosha. The Holy Spirit had me speak some words INTO Rosha about who she is. Rosha started weeping. When the encounter was over, I think Bruce, or Mary, gave Rosha this turquoise hand knitted cap. As we walked about Mission that night we saw Rosha from a far with her turquoise knitted beanie.

From the BART station we sauntered down a street with state run hotels. We came across a little Latino church with its front doors open and their praise and worshiping was pouring out on the streets. I think it was this church, unbeknownst to them, who was keeping an open heaven for us in the Mission. Outside, in front of the church, there was this sweet little old Latino lady frying up thin steaks. They had better food then we did, and the old lady wouldn't budge for a trade deal. Bruce and I tried. The little lady almost enticed Bruce and I to stay, she had some good food on her little electric griddle. She was cooking for the people coming to the church. Again, I truly believe it was their worship keeping an open heaven for us out there in their neighborhood.

In our walk, we ended up at the Bus depot across from the BART station, Mary S and Bruce observed some malicious activity to a drunk homeless man. Mary S had our group make its presence known. I approached the men like I was going in for ministry. We could have been, we weren't 100% sure what was going on. Mary S came in behind me and started a conversation in Spanish with them. It was awesome having Mary S on our team and her language skillz. We could now communicate and have a bi-lingual presence. The only Spanish word of the conversation I understood was AGUA. The men told Mary nothing was going on. Anyhow, Mary got the situation under control. WE still feel what was going on was malevolent. But we couldn't do much else.

From there we crossed the street, and it was this encounter with a homeless woman that setup the chain of divine events for the evening. There we met a Latino (I think she said she was from Nicaragua) woman named Mary. I believe it was a Latino version of Mary. I can't remember, but it was Mary none the less. Our group spoke with Mary and she gave us the old line, "don't pray for me now because I am sinning and drinking." Mary seemed pretty sober, and we stopped and ministered with her. Then as we were leaving, I asked Mary where the homeless people were at, she directed us to go to Cap St. Many of the old buildings where the homeless slept, like the old derelict theaters I remembered, were now restored and put to use. One such theater, across from Burger King, which was a homeless camp, was now restored and running a Latino film festival.

On Mary's advice we went back over to Cap St. It was here we had another really powerful encounter for the evening. We came across two gentlemen, Andre and John, who were in the alley on Cap St. We gave them our sandwiches and goods. We were still packing in a lot of stuff, each of us.

As we handed out our goods, Adrienne started a conversation with John and asked them if there was anything she could pray for him about. John said, "Yes!". He needed a job! Adrienne prayed with John and brought heaven down to earth for John in a powerful prayer. I was caught up in the tsunami of heaven coming down and God gave me a vision, in the midst of the prayer, of John painting apartments, lots of them, with a paint roller. When Adrienne finished praying and I finished the download, I asked John if he worked in apartment maintenance and if he painted apartments. I saw him painting and renovating apartments and that there would be a job break through in this area. John looked at me for a moment, his hand raised up and clutched his heart, and he just weeped. He mustered up the strength to share with us that he is a maintenance man for apartments and that he was looking for work in this area. The Holy Spirit just came crashing into John and it was powerful. John had no doubt he was having a Jesus encounter right there in an alley in the Mission district.

When John came back to us a minute or two later from his encounter. The Holy Spirit shifted over to Andre his friend. I think it was Mary S who spoke with Andre and prayed with him. God gave me a vision that Andre was physically and spiritually tired. And that his whole life he felt like a salmon swimming up stream. It was time to rest in the Lord and listen to the plan He had for Andre. Andre confirmed it was true and that he wanted to be a pastor all his life. He said he was young and he would preach but no one would listen. I told him now he was older, like a father with wisdom, and the young men will listen to you because your life's journey and hardships are in your eyes. When you speak into them now, they'll know you're not BSing them because they will be able to see your wisdom and your life walk in your eyes.

Andre commented he still wanted to be a pastor. I told him he needed to hook up with Pastor Evan who leads the homeless church on Sundays at 16th and Mission. Andre said he attends that church sometimes. What I heard from the Holy Spirit at that moment, and shared with Andre, was that it was time to meet Jesus half-way and speak with Pastor Evan. Andre agreed. Adrienne or maybe it was Mary S, asked Andre to pray for us and bless us. Andre was reluctant at first but he blessed us. I think we all felt in the spirit it was an activation prayer for Andre to come alive and pursue his destiny.

We left the encounter and headed back out of Cap St. Mary S was touched in the spirit that we needed to return to the woman Mary, we met earlier. Share with her, the divine appointments we had because, our new friend, Mary had pointed us to Cap St. We headed back over to Mary, who was camped in a doorway with her friend, across from the bus depot.

Night Strike team member, Mary S, shared with homeless Mary our encounters. You could see, our new friend, Mary's eyes just beacon and start to tear up. Homeless Mary shared with, our Night Strike, Mary S she had some things going on. With that queue I stepped out of the encounter because I felt it was private. Mary S to Mary. Bruce and I walked down and gave two homeless men some sandwiches. When I returned and joined up with Adrienne P, our new friend Mary, was embracing Mary S and weeping. And this was the same Mary who didn't want us praying for her about an hour earlier because she felt her sin of alcohol and drugs wouldn't allow the presence of God. Heaven came crashing to earth again once more.

All I can say was I didn't see Friday the 13th at all on the streets. It's over rated! What I saw was the heavenly Father come crashing through in this human condition of our bodily existence. And coming against the scars and wounds of the flesh. This was an exciting expedition and re-launch of Night Strike's presence in the Mission. I am so glad I acted on God's request to return here. I would have missed all these powerful encounters. To me it felt like old school Night Strike. You could feel yourself immersed in the spiritual darkness and strongholds of the flesh. Despite what Satan thought he had as a stronghold - Jesus would come crashing through.

Bobby L was the Mission leader for the night. He showed us the ways to n avigate the BART system and to get our crew to and from the Civic center. Everyone on our team had a powerful encounter. I know I left stuff out. But I only told the re-cap through my eyes and what I witnessed.

And that's the way it was. Night Strike Friday the 13th. September 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Service at the Oil Church in San Francisco

Curse Breaking Freemasonry and Daughters of the Eastern Star

Demonic Obsession - Torment in the Church